Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mírame vos! (Hey you! Look at me!)

This is a video of my hermanita Andrea (if I could get it to upload). She is very cute and extremely smart. Yesterday while it was raining very hard, she looked out the window at the houses on the mountains and said "The poor people on the mountains, their houses might fall down because of the rain." (Which actually happens when it rains very hard). She usually says to me "Look at me!" and then proceeds to do something interesting to show off. She has woken up early every morning to see if I am awake yet :)

-The video did not upload, so I am trying to put it on facebook instead.

Este es un video de mi hermanita Andrea (si puedo hacerlo). Ella es tan bonita y muy intelegente. Ayer cuando estaba lloviendo mucho, ella miró afuera de la ventana a las casas en las montañas y dijo "Los pobrecitos personas en las montañas, sus casas van a cayer porque de la lluvia." (Este lo pasa en realidad cuando hay lluvia fuerte). Ella suele me dijo "Mírame!" y entonces hace algo interesante para attención. Ella se ha despierta temprano cada mañana para ver si ya me desperté :)

No comments:

Post a Comment